Sunday, November 28, 2010

For the Love Of Blogs Totally Rocks My Cow Slippers!

Yes honey bunnies, it's true!  I crawled out of my nice warm bed to find my little space in the interwebs their featured blog today!  Thank you!



Color me giddy!  I think I squee'ed too!  My husband thinks I'm crazy now, but that's nothing new really.  He had no idea he had a fetish for psychos till he married me and I think it still surprises him sometimes.  Like an addiction.  Takes you a while to come to terms with something like that.

Anyhoo, I'm wandering again.  I do that.

Now that it's out of the way, thank you to the little darlin' over at For The Love of Blogs for featuring me today! It's my first time in the spotlight, and I owe it all to her.  I feel like I should be getting together a speech now!

I'd like to thank my fans, all the people who've read my blogs, my cats, the lady next door.....

Don't RUN!  Please!  I'll stop, really....

What I wanted to say is thank you to everyone who stops by, whether it's to read or follow.  I appreciate both.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you liked or didn't like, ask me questions, or just tell me a little about yourself, I'll probably be glued to this chair for the rest of the day now!

I'm having so much fun with blogging, I've been posting on both my blogs every day now for over a month, so I hope that I'll be a daily stop for some of you, and I really hope that I can offer you something to make your visit worthwhile.  So stay long enough to say hi, and I'll be sitting here.  Waiting.  Squee'ing.

Lovies!

No comments:

Post a Comment