Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Love of Reading

I'm the kind of person who just loves to read anything! My personal favorite types of stories or books are murder/mystery, stories where police investigate crimes(CSI books, etc), thriller stories( The Big Bad Wolf, Judge and Jury), any stories about mysteries or if any, maybe vampires, there is usually a good vampire story out there! What's even more creative: if you enjoy writing, write your own stories! In high school English, each student had to write a short story for our portfolio, and they told us that if our stories were good enough, they would publish them. I remember the story I wrote, it was about 2 cops who had to investigate a mob hit in Colorado. I'm the kind of person who enjoys writing, reading, looking at tropical island poetry, I'm your basic, average beat-nik hippie, I guess. Poetry I enjoy reading as well, mainly Island tropical poetry, I just enjoy the simple things in life, reading, writing, you name it. I do enjoy reading, whether it be a vampire story, good murder/mystery story, police investigation story, anything. I'm even the type to write short stories and keep them to read. It may sound weird, but I do have a very overactive imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment