Friday, September 17, 2010

Buddy

No time!  No time!  Isn't that what the White Rabbit said in Alice in Wonderland?  Or maybe it was We're late, we're late!  Well I've felt like that this past week and a half.  Down a hole!

We had our annual selection day and I seem to get involved with loads of administrative functions which eat away at Time.  So I haven't been visiting anyone in blogland and haven't done any blogging myself.  What little time I had, I did some painting!   Isn't that what we're supposed to do?

One of the smaller paintings I did was of Buddy, a cute looking, short legged Cocker Spaniel looking for a home at DARG.  Carrie Jacobsen who runs the blog of Art for Shelter Animals, wrote a lovely piece on DARG and put Buddy's picture up as well.  Have a look at the site.

But here's Buddy, a little fellow unable to be kept by his owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment