Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I'm in Love.

Yes, I know, it's shocking.  But true.

See, my mom got me new sheets for Christmas.  Our bed is a queen size, but it's ummm, for lack of a better word - ginormous.  The sheets that fit 18" mattresses are too small for it, that's how thick it is.  So I was a bit tentative about whether they'd fit and with a heavy heart, I had almost decided if not, I'd take them back and exchange them.

N.o. w.a.y.  i.n.  h.e.l.l.

Those bad boys aren't going anywhere!

You know those really uber soft fluffy throws they've been selling for some years now?  The ones that get softer and softer every year until they feel like something sinful wrapped around you?  Well that's my new sheets.  I'm surprised someone didn't think of that sooner, but

Oh

My

God.

They're fantastically orgasmic.  Obviously since I've devoted an entire blog to bedsheets, but yeah, I'm seriously in love with these sheets.  They're like foreplay only better.  I'm actually tempted to give in and have sex with the hubs just so I can roll around in the sheets.  Aw hell, he's gonna read this and then question my intentions.  Ugh.  It's for New Years baby, really, I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment