Monday, October 25, 2010

Advertising myself

How would one advertise themselves? When it comes to products, you have to show and tell all the good stuff about it, and I guess the same applies to people. Let me introduce myself again, I guess. My name is Caitlin Clark, I'm now 20, I recently had my birthday and I'm in my final semester at Gateway Comm. and Tech. College. I'm going for an Associates Degree in Graphic Design.

Outside of school, I'm totally different. I read a-lot of books, and listen to a lot of music, mainly R&B, jazz, Latin, rock, British Invasion-era, you name it, as long as it appeals to me, I like it. I have a dad named Steven, he works as a sorter machine operator at US Bank, he sorts checks all day and makes them go to where they are needed. He works crazy hours, sometimes 7-3 pm, sometimes 8-4pm. My mom Brenda works for Fifth Third Processing Solutions LLC, basically it was bought out by Fifth Third. My step-dad Greg works the third shift at US Bank, 5-3am sometimes, he does reconciling, basically prepares checks to be sorted. My sister Jessica is in her senior year at Bellevue High School.

At home, there's a-lot of jokes made about my tastes in music, movies, etc. When I'm not doing homework, I watch TV at night and usually record stuff on TV when I can't watch it. One of my favorite TV shows is Top Gear, a TV show out of England my step-dad got me hooked on. As if it wasn't painfully obvious, it's a British car show. Here's the guys on the show:
My step-dad got me hooked on it! It's totally awesome! My favorite one is the one in the brown leather jacket on the far left, the one with the short brown hair he's cute! But I'm a pretty simple person. I have simple goals: mainly to graduate. Nothing more. I want to travel the world as well, go to places like China, Japan, Italy, London. I want to learn how to speak Chinese, Japanese, Italian. I guess you can say a lot of the stuff I like is out of England, but that's who I am, if you don't like it and you don't want to accept me for who I am, sorry about your luck!

When it comes to reading, I like to read books about people I like because I love to learn interesting things about people, murder-mystery stories, they fascinate me! And my mom recently got a new car. It's a 2010 Kia Forte, it's gunmetal gray and she is in love with it, she always finds excuses to drive, she loves it!
Here's what it looks like:

And how everyone has that one fave actor or actress, here's my 2 fave actors:
          
 Jet Li and Chow Yun-fat. I figure using pictures would help people out there in the blogosphere know what I like.



No comments:

Post a Comment