Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Back To Work


Today artist Jay Rolfe completed the stretcher frameworks for three new 3-D Shaped Stretched Canvas paintings. I had a great and relaxing 3 day break from painting for the Labor Day holiday weekend.



I intended to post a photo of me working this morning. I was just downloading photos of me working earlier today when I lost all of them. The door to the camera compartment that holds the memory card came open and the memory card became unseated. The camera was on and it lost what was on the memory card.



So, for today's photo, how about another Monet from the Pushkin Museum, one of two views of Rouen Cathedral in the Pushkin collection, this one titled "Rouen Cathedral at Sunset." It's beautiful, and it was great to see two of the series Monet painted side-by-side. The lighting was dim in the museum, so the colors aren't as bright as they really are.



This is the latest step of artist Jay Rolfe on his Journey From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso. You may view some of Jay Rolfe's unique artistic idea, his 3-D Shaped Stretched Canvas paintings, on his website at http://www.3dssc.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment