Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Jay Rolfe: My journey From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso

Yesterday Art Professor Virginia da Costa of West Chester University visited my studio and left a nice comment on yesterday's post on this blog. You can read it by clicking on the "comment" label at the bottom right.


I also talked some more with the reporter from the Philadelphia Inquirer yesterday. Apparently it won't be long before the article appears.


Today I worked on a couple of new paintings while some of the ones I was working on get dry enough to take the next step. It is a beautiful warm day today - my thermometer says 81 degrees at 6:00 p.m. - so I did errands in the car with the top down and worked outside awhile.


This is today's step on the journey of Jay Rolfe From Starving Artist To 21st Century Picasso. You can see some expressions of my unique artistic idea on my website at http://www.3dssc.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment